Re: Re: Web resources for online games?

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <MOAH_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:08:45 +0200

Jane Williams wrote:

> I don't know of a generic resource for such things (RQ yes, HW/Q no),
> but you could always come and lurk over here:

Can you share the resource for RQ, then, please?

> and look at older posts here
> http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/swords

> Game full, though, I believe, unless Guy's feeling very generous :(

Yes, I saw that from the Issaries web site. I'd much rather play though :/

> Wasn't someone writing a web tool for playing HW?

I got the tool (from the HeroWarsProgram mailing list), i've started toying with it, but i don't know much more about it.

BTW, what's the current address to your own webpage? I've tried going there from the issaries link list page, but it gave me a page not found answer.

This is the url I'm talking about:
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/index.shtml

Thanks,
Moah, platypus powaaa!