The perfect introduction fro beginners?

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <MOAH_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 01:51:58 +0200

Hi,

I'm preparing a game for newcomers to Glorantha and HeroQuest, and I was wondering if there was a "perfect introduction for beginner" (aka "Hero Quest for Dummies") somewhere either in the book or on the net, that I could find and maybe translate (hence why i'd like to have it short) for them.
Greg Stafford in his Daedalus interview speak of newcomers being able to make characters having read only 2 pages of the game, so i'd like to know what two pages he's thinking about, none of them striked me as a self sufficient introduction to the world and the game.

Thanks,
Moah, platypus powaaa!