Runegate Fort and the Battle of

From: Philipp Grawe <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 02:10:45 -0000

Hi,

Does anyone have any leads to the Battle of Runegate Fort in 1602?

It occurred to me the other day that it might be fun to do a minicampaign  where the players make up a file in the Lunar Army. While browsing King of Sartar for ideas on when to set it, Runegate Fort and the Fall of Boldhome struck me as an excellent setting.

King of Sartar gives a very good run-down, I'm just curious as to what else has been written about it. A search of Lokarnos and the Glorantha Digest hasn't turned up very much, so I'm not too hopeful.

thanks
Harry.