Re: Runegate Fort and the Battle of

From: Michael Schwartz <raconteurx_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:57:47 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Philipp Grawe wrote: Subject: Runegate Fort and the Battle of

> Does anyone have any leads to the Battle of Runegate
> Fort in 1602?

I wrote up a summary of the battle's events for my "Lonisisaga" series of adventures, but never ran it at Origins or GenCon as I felt one desperate battle against impossible odds (the Fall of Boldhome) per venue was probably enough. The heroes were members of the one surviving bloodline of the original Lonisi clan which, with the Narri and Enhyli, was one-third of the Runegate Tribe, so they had a vested interest in holding the fort. The defenders repulsed everything the Lunars threw at them, until finally the Bat was called in.

--
Michael Schwartz
raconteurx_at_...