Heortling Brewer keywords Proposal

From: Hallier, Wilfried <vingo_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:20:19 +0100

Hi,

One of my player wishes to play a young brewer. The few information found, were Craftperson in TR p159-160. So, I try to create a brewer keywords list:

I purpose a new affinity for Minlister:

Brewing rituals (or new feats)
* Purify Water

I also purpose that apprenticeship could be extended as needed.
In France, some crafters follow 'Les Compagnons du Tour'. This 'France Tour Brotherhood' is to become an elite crafter. They follow the Tour between 5 and 10 years (rarely more). Working with many master crafters, permit them to become quickly masters themselves.

So, following the same idea with worship; I purpose Orlanth Adventurous and Minlister as a subcult as long as needed. Not only the dedicated Minlister cult.

Waiting for your feedbacks ...

Wilfried
Lyon, France.