Tests for a Yinkin Devotee Wannabe (was "New devotees, starting feats")

From: Philip Murphy <pendragon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 13:47:18 -0000

Paul scrawled:

>>I can imagine Gods like Yinkin
>>or Odayla coming to a lone hunter
>>out in the wilds.

In my game, I have a Yinkin initiate who wants to move to devotee status. I'd like to play it out, rather than just say, "OK - you're now a devotee." Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I should handle it? I was thinking along the lines of a minor heroquest, but am having difficulty unearthing an appropriate myth to reenact.

Any and all advice would be appreciated!

Philip
"I know I promised, Lord, never again. But I also know that YOU know what a weak-willed person I am."