Re: Re: New devotees, starting feats

From: Steve Rennell <steve_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 08:00:03 +1300

> > The first actually had a good reason - stopping a
> > plague.
>
> Well, of course he had a good reason. He's Humakti,
> not Gargathi. No-one's ever suggested he'd kill
> *without* a good reason, have they?

Well, the source from which you started this bit of the thread says of the other two
"... Borogos the Terrible randomly murdered women and children, but was allowed to live because he hated Gbaji so much." "...Jononrol the Fearsome killed everyone in three towns because they feared him. He shouted, 'Fear me not, or you fear life itself'. Only Great Herand managed to stop him for the Wind Lord loved live and did not fear death."

So yes, I'll suggest that some humakti kill without a good reason.

Stephen

--
"Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose
between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. "