Re: Humakti Devotion

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:05:14 +1100

I should note that the reference in my last post to humakti as "sexless poo-faced losers" was an inadvertent comment included surreptitiously by a passing stranger, doubtless a follower of Eurmal, and in no way relects the view of this poster, his bloodline, clan, tula guardian, ancestors, totems, or tribe, nor those of his affines, kaylings, business partners, or their respective bloodlines, clans, tula guardians, ancestors, totems, or tribes.

That stranger, a worthless stickpicker with neither herds nor honour songs, a trickster's plaything, a moral reprobate who slacks off on holy days and stays overlong at the ale hearth of distant kin, was last seen heading for the Black Oak tula, and I suggest to you good, honourable, iron-bound warriors seek him there.

Now please excuse me, I think I need to change my kilt.

John

Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Anna's a girl viking
She is very handy with a spear.