Magical Weapon Heroquest: Sandals of Darkness

From: Hallier, Wilfried <vingo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:00:48 +0100

Hi,

One of my player is a Finovan Raider and he is also in love with a maiden, daughter of a important thane.

I would like to suggest him to make the Sandals of Darkness HQ to link his need of move hidden and quietly and his wish to gain a little with the maiden. And so make a light on the link the Sandals of Darkness Quest and the Wooing of Ernalda.

My question is:
How the success of the Heroquest is concrete ? Would he gain a pair of sandals ? Would he gain a feat ?

And I believe the Quest success detrmine the duration of the gotten power.

Thanks for your light.

Wilfried.