Re: Help Wanted with White Moon Heroquest

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:25:42 -0000

The orriginal White Moon (Verithurusa) of the perfect sky wandered and dipped below the horison, apparently turning red by the time it returned from the underworld.

> Heroquest ? - I have in the party 1 Initiate of Humakt, 1 Opilli
> Initiate, 1 Yelmalian Desert Tracker, 2 Lhankor Mhy Initiates and
an
> Issaries Initiate.

Since the White Moonies are tryint to bring about the return of an ancient lost goddess that wandered into the underworld, you could always try that old traditional Heortling standby, the Lightbringers Quest. After all, moons even give out light!

You could make it a shortened version of the quest, perhaps with a limited goal, perhaps to bring back the last priestess of the White Moon that died in ancient times and who's prophetic powers are required to enable the final return of Zeytenera.

Alternatively, perhaps a piece of the orriginal White Moon broke off, for reasons unknown, and that's why it wandered beyond the edge of the sky in the first place. This piece of the White Moon happened to land near Pavis, and muct be recovered. perhaps it's in the Puzzle Canal and recovering it means returning to the Golden Age, or something.

Simon Hibbs