Re: Help Wanted with White Moon Heroquest

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:16:07 +0000

>Hi,
> I've been running my game in and around Pavis for nearly a year
>and I am building up to a dramatic climax whereby the player
>characters are going to help a White Moon Lunar Priestess perform a
>Heroquest to speed up the turning of the moon from the Red Moon to
>the White moon. The background implies that this has happened in the
>past (i.e. the moon changing colours), but I'm suddenly finding
>myself bereft of ideas for the writing of such a heroquest.

You might want a Chalana Arroy (or perhaps Erissa) priestess to "heal" the Moon ?

But you've got a rather motley crew of characters. Maybe they could symbolise all the people coming together under the Radiance of the Moon. It sounds right if they don't MIND all becoming Lunars ! (and it would help if they could round up some non humans and even Chaos creatures to take part, which could be amusing - an Openhandist Mostali might be relatively easy, perhaps an Enlo, but the others could be more of a challenge :-).

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.