Re: Ex Krarshti humakti

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:55:13 +0000

>I would imagine more plausible, IMcampaign, to leave Krarsht for
>Yanafal Tarnils or for Nysalor or both. The predark stain left in an
>ex-claw would prevent him from joining the Storm Pantheon. Even if
>Humakt is separated from Orlanth he still is in the Storm Tribe after
>all.

In Cults of Terror Humakt is named as having been taught by Rashoran, not to "fear what he did not know". Unless this has been Gregged, it is usually taken as meaning that Humakt is Illuminated - or the Godly equivalent. Chaos need not be a bar to joining Humakt, although the nastier habits of most Chaos creatures would be a bar.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.