Re: Re: Examples

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:10:27 -0800

> > Me: Okay, you're all here in this little town in Sartar...
>
> Once you do get going, how detailed are the contests? How long does it
take to play out an extended contest? Hours to figure out the details of augments and actions, or just a few seconds?

Me? I tend play fast and loose, simply because I don't have a chance to play (or run) regularly, so it's all convention running for me. I've got 4 or 6 hours to get through a scenario, so no lollygagging.

RR
- Richelieu