Re: Pol Joni and worship

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:32:43 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Andrew Dawson wrote:

> Here's the word from on high (Stephen Martin with Greg nearby) as of today
> and as I understood it[1]: A given person/hero generally uses only one form
> of worship (essentially one worldview). That worship can be applied to
> entities that are normally worshipped in other ways.
>
> So your example theist could sacrifice to (theistically worship) a spirit.
> This is described in the Misapplied Worship section of Advanced Magic

Phew. The situation came up, I made a snap ruling "yeah, you can join the cult, but its misapplied worship" and then wondered if I was correct...

It kind of makes sense this way.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net