Re: Re: Dundealos info, lost clans

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:23:02 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Jane Williams wrote:

> In the meantime, I know of one other clan that did a vanish. The White
> Quartz, of the Kheldon. More or less wiped out in 1602: there are a few
> ex-members left, but it no longer functions as a clan. By the early 1620s
> it's being re-formed as a Vingan war-band (sort of). Whether or not this
> helps with the original question depends on when you wanted your
> player's clan to be wiped, and whether you wanted a plot-hook into the
> Resistance. (When/if Kallyr finds out that he exists, she's going to come
> over all protective, and that won't necessarily be good for his health).

The character comes from an as yet unspecified clan which was wiped out by the lunars. A plot hook into the resistance may be useful, as may allies in Prax, given it looks like they may be heading that way soon.

Thanks to everyone for the replies. Very helpful. I do have one query though - I seem to remember the Culbrae tribe losing clans - some to other clans, but wasn't one of them wiped out? Or am I mis-remembering.

Cheers,
Graham.

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net