Re: Esrolian Questions

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:18:53 +0100

Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> >Also are there cults to the Year Fathers are they
> >worshipped as gods or as aspects of their parents?
>
> The Year Kings are worshipped as the Gods themselves.

I remember having some problem understanding G:ittHW on this. We decided in our game that the Year Fathers are the divine lovers of Esrola/Ernalda and that the Year Sons are their human incarnations. Are we right in this or not ?

We decided that the Year Sons ritual was a sort of 'instant Disciple' ritual, taking a promising candidate, doing a HQ, linking him to a queen (or a faction) and 'pouring' the god into the poor man. Result : Someone not really divine, but not really human anymore. In the 10W3-10W4 range.

        Philippe