P.C. Hodgell

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:22:40 -0500 (EST)

A quick book recommendation --

As a longtime fan of P.C. Hodgell, I was delighted recently to discover she'd written a new novel. What was *really* amusing, however, was to find out that the climax of the book was not only a heroquest ritual, but one where varoius characters are accidentially "caught" in the heroquest of another people.

So thought others might be amused by it -- the book in question is _Seeker's Mask, but _God Stalk_ and _Dark of the Moon_ are the first and second books in the series (now available in the compendium _Dark of the Gods_), with short stories available in _Blood and Ivory_.

Good reads: I long to see an RPG set in the universe of the novels (and have to keep myself from running off right now and figuring out how to set up a HQ campaign...)

Cheers,

James