RE: Re: D'oh

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:19:37 -0000

> Me, too. I was, I admit, a bit disappointed. I'm not all that
> interested in what's going on in Sartar, while my Lunar game would
> benefit mightily from the 2nd Imperial Handbook. (Especially as one of
> the heroes is a Jakaleel animist.) Heortlings are okay, but the Lunar
> Empire is one of my favorite settings of all time. The more Lunar
> stuff I see, the happier I am.

Also, the "Sartar Rising" books are now Narrator's-Secret, one-shot scenario stuff, which only one person in the gaming group needs to buy; while the "Imperial Lunar Handbook" series have superb background and cultural and religious material which PLAYERS can buy and read, too.

I'm confused about Issaries' priorities.

Cheers, Nick