Re: Yelm out of Wonderhome! No justice, no peace!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:33:54 -0800

> > Or get a chaos entity to eat the sun, and make it dark both
> > Above and Below! Or at least get it to go away to some *other*
> > hell and not bother the Uz anymore...
>
> Killing the Sun isn't a solution. Orlanth killed the Sun, and that's what
> screwed up Wonderhome in the first place.
>
> Oh, sure, you might say "Not if it's killed by Chaos. That'll make him
> really go away." Nah, I don't trust chaos that much. Tien killed a bunch
of
> light gods, and it just made him into a God of Light Darkness or somesuch.
> And don't get me started on Nysalor (i.e. "The Really Annoyingly Fucking
> Bright One").

Note that I didn't say "kill", but "eat", as in "destroy utterly so that no-one will ever remember a time that there was a big yellow hurtthing anywhere in the world."

Of course, finding a chaos thing that *can* eat the sun takes a bit of doing, and getting rid of it afterwards might be difficult...

I still think putting him into someone's "Pocket Hell" and away from the general population might be a viable idea. Of course, then you'll have some nitwit heroquester come and rescue him...

RR
- Richelieu