Future issues of Tradetalk

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:24:51 EST

Hello Friends

sorry for this interruption.

"Tradetalk # 13 - Outside Genertela: The Islands" is OUT!

"Tradetalk # 14 - Outside Genertela: The Southern Continent" is in layout.

Time to speak about future Tradetalk issues!

CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS! We plan to collect articles for (and edit) two isues parallel. We are not sure which one will be published first, ... :-)

Tradetalk # X - Heroes, Herobands & Cults

For this issue we would like to get:
a) descriptions of heroes (not capital h heroes), for use as narrator characters or ready to start characters. b) herobands! Everything you can imagine. c) Cults or Subcults you have created

Some additional comments:
- Everything should be usable in the settings of Dragon Pass, Lunar Empire, Prax or Holy Country!
- We DON´T want to get heroes, herobands or cults that are copyright by Issaries Inc. or may be published by Issaries Inc. in the near future.

Tradetalk # Y - The noncivilised West

For this issue we would like to get:
Everything for use in the lands of the west that is outside the civilised parts (outside Seshnela and Loskalm):
a) Descritions of Safelster city states, the barbarian lands of Fronela, non seshnegi lands of Seshnela... etc

b) Narrator characters and herobands from that regions.
c) Stories!
d) Scenario ideas for Heortling or Lunar characters in the west would be nice
too.

If you want to contribute something, please contact me ASAP.

Cheers

André
Editor of Tradetalk