Liber ob Sciscitatora has moved

From: IWASAKI Moto <efendi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:51:39 +0900

I am Efendi who am the webmaster of the "Liber ob Sciscitatora" that was awarded one of the Top 20 sites.

As TI inform you, "Liber ob Sciscitatora" has moved from http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ty2m-iwsk/rq/ to http://www.efendi.jp/rq/ .

If you linked to this contents directly, you can access new pages easily by changing the script
from www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ty2m-iwsk/
to www.efendi.jp/ .
Because the structure under the directory "/rq" has been not changed.

For example: If you liked to "Mappa Collectivarum (Map Collection)"... from http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ty2m-iwsk/rq/indices/geography/gloranthan/mappae/index.html to http://www.efendi.jp/rq/indices/geography/gloranthan/mappae/index.html

By the way, I have put the special frontispiece on the top page of the old domain now. Please visit there when you find time. http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ty2m-iwsk/rq/

> I might not be right to inform you at this maillist,

Thank you TI for your kindness. And I'm sorry for my dullness.

Regards:
Efendi efendi_at_...