Gloranthan Battles

From: Rob <robert.davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:59:34 -0000

Heres something on my wishlist -

I think the best supplement I have ever bought was The Boy King for Pendragon. Let me qualify that by saying Glorantha has always been my favourite setting for a fantasy game.

What I'd love to see is a 50 60 or 70 year campaign set in Glorantha at the time of the Hero Wars. I remember reading the story of how Argrath liberated Boldhome and lit the flame of Sartar with a command! I think its that last paragraph in the old RQ2 rulebook that really captured my imagination.

Any thoughts?

Rob

'Do you hear the horns? Its my mother calling. My dinners ready!'

A Viking