RE: Re: DP: Kjartan's Pool and the Pelaskans

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:17:15 -0000

Hi Bryan

Thanks for the quick reply m8.

Here's what I've written because I didn't expect a reply so quickly.

[A little background: we run our games cycling three different campaigns (3 narrators, all in HQ, same players). Jamie is running his campaign set in the Holy Country, at Seaopolis and it features Pelasakan culture quite prominantly. I'm not going to belabour the point, just hoping the players will notice :) ]

A little literary cameo...
When the party approach this area, they encounter a group of Pelaskan fishermen arguing with a group of Poverrians. They are disputing each other's rights to plunder the Pool. Actually, the bickering is mythically precedented and protrays the relationship between Pelaskos the-brother-who-moved-away and Poverri the-home-boy. To present to the players:
"The two groups of people have the same amount of people in each; they are all wearing runic designs that include the (describe the Pelaskos rune) but one has a double wavy line under it and the other a single wavy line."

Thanks again

Matthew