Re: DP: Kjartan's Pool and the Pelaskans

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:35:37 -0000

I wrote that entry, and chronically confuse the two fishing brothers. So you can view it as a typo if you wish. On the other hand, the editors left it the way it was, so either they get equally confused, or they liked the imagery.

Frankly, the image of salty sailors coming up to Kjartan's pool on pilgrimage is WAY cooler and more mysterious than what I'd originally been thinking of--and is probably why the editors didn't question that wording. So Y'P'MV, but I'd be inclined to leave it as it is myself.

--Bryan