New Redjay episode available (finally)

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:34:34 -0500

I have finally finished the journal for the next Redjay adventure, called 'Visitors'. You can find a link to the PDF at the bottom of this webpage:

<http://homepage.mac.com/viktor_haag/glorantha/index.html>

This catches us up to date, so the next episode will likely be a couple months in arriving. The first season is a third through, and things are moving a long nicely as the threads start collecting into something that resembles a the beginnings of a tapestry.

Our group is on a break at the moment, but I hope to return to regular play of our Redjay adventures in a few weeks. Until the next episode airs, enjoy...

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
                              +--+