Re: Swatting Penguins

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 00:37:01 -0000

While I do have a Pyramid subscription, I'm not sure that's such a good bet -- there was a pointer to this on the Sumo mailing list, with (if you can believe it) even less of an attempt at on-topicness. And after all, they need merely have positted Clyde Newton in the place of the penguin, and Iwakiyama with the ol' bat...

The most disturbing part is that I'm left wondering, that if this isn't just a Generic Mailing List Meme, what the grand unifying principle between sumo, penguin baseball, and HeroQuest actually is.

Cheers,
Alex.