DP:LoT Availability

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 01:39:32 +0000

In message Digest Number 1572, Nick Eden writes

>Anyone know if this is a general problem? Are Dragon Pass restocks
>hard to come by in the UK? Is this true of HeroQuest material in
>general? Or is the FLGS just being a bit shod?

I was asked last week if their are plans to reprint the first two parts of Sartar Rising. I see on the II page that BA is listed as OoP, but not OiD. Not sure if this is unavailable in the UK or if it was just a mistake on the part of the FLGS.

(And if anyone does know if reprints are planned...)

--
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_...                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |