RE: Re: Dragonewt Plinths

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 03:33:35 -0000

Hey Wes

Thanks for the insight. Speaking to your ideas on different types of plinth - I'd decided to have Youfish add-ons built onto some plinths which facilitated their use by humans. My first idea is to make a blend of Storm and Dragon Tribe idioms with a kind of 'speak friend and enter' cryptic 'instructions for use' motif. So, a stone bowl for blood collection and lots of Youfish designs alluding to its use.

I'm trying to work out activation methods now - hopefully my design will allow a number of different ways to accomplish this.

I like the idea of junction points being governed by a variation of the standard plinth; two sides to a standard plinth and one side per each extra road for junction plinths.

The dragonewt road itself passes through the plinths and travellers on these road cannot be seen from without.