RE: Re: Dragonewt Plinths

From: matthew.cole_at_...
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:49:08 -0000

Jane:
Tell me what you really want to describe..

jane: fight scene ...
- yes! thats cool! Actually, the 'newts won't necessarily be fighting (I've got to be careful, at least on of my players reads this list) but there will be plenty of movement and interaction.

Jane: Did you ever see my "virtual Pavis"?
- yes and I loved it, although I never got to have a go!
I don't suppose I could have a copy? It's not on your web page any more and I didn't find it 'til it had gone!

Jane:
I thought we'd demoed it at a Convulsion a while back? -yep that's where I saw it!

Jane:
People were doing really weird things like climbing up to the top of the Sun Dome and viewing the place from there (and jumping off). Worm's eye view of Pavis, lying in the gutter outside Gimpy's. And so on. I really should get back to that.

mmmmmm Gimpy's

Jane:
Although modelling the weirder bits of a DN road sounds like more fun :)
- I have this tube-like thing in mind....

Jane: I don't have sources with me in work, so can't quote instances
- mmmmm sauces!

Jane: 5'10", long blond hair, very ugly, dressed in black describes about 25% of the people there.
- we'll arrange an identity parade! :)

Jane: probably got it all wrong.
- I didn't mean to imply that. just that I don't really know what *I'm* talking about and that the paragraph that followed on proved that a bit :)

Jane: You need drugs to make the London Underground seem surreal??
- no, not to make it seem surreal, just to ride it! :P