RE: Re: Dragonewt Plinths

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:15:49 +0000 (GMT)

As more than just "ok, you travel for a few hours and arrive"? How much intermediate action and scenery do you want?

What bits of "real world" do they pass that you want a look at?

Because I suspect that a working DN road is like a motorway: fast, efficient, and very boring.

So we need some roadworks, and a multiple pile-up or two. Maybe a speed cop.

> Jane: Did you ever see my "virtual Pavis"?
> - yes and I loved it, although I never got to have a
> go!
> I don't suppose I could have a copy? It's not on
> your web page any more and I didn't find it 'til it
> had gone!

As far as I can see the old site is still there, though I can't alter it (stopped paying nearly a year ago)

http://www.williams.nildram.co.uk/VRMLPavis/index.htm

may be worth a look. But if it don't work, I can't fix it :(

> Jane:
> Although modelling the weirder bits of a DN road
> sounds like more fun :)
> - I have this tube-like thing in mind....

I DO NOT have time for this :(

No, really. Stop tempting me.

Jane Williams

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save �80 http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk