RE: Re: Dragonewt Plinths

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 22:23:30 -0000

Jane:
How much intermediate action and scenery do I want on my dragonewt road? What bits of "real world" do they pass that I want a look at?

Because I suspect that a working DN road is like a motorway: fast, efficient, and very boring.
- not IMG. I want it exciting, at least for the first few times. (!)

So we need some roadworks, and a multiple pile-up or two. Maybe a speed cop.
- these will be okay too.

may be worth a look. But if it don't work, I can't fix it :(
- it is worth a look, very excellent and working too! The only thing is
that the masons appear to be on strike! What would it take to get them back to work? Increase wages for the next project? The road thingy that is due to begin after Pavis is finished!?

No, really. Stop tempting me.
We've got a lot of people all staying in the Pavis Temple and even though it's very large, overcrowding is becoming a problem. :)

But I've already started on the JD now, so I'll stop here before I get (even more) drivelly

:)