Keeping on Topic... Re: Re: Digest Number 1575

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:51:13 -0500

> > > The 48 old ones are the shattered fragments of the Horn of
> > > Plenty.
> >
> > CoP p.30:
> > "These are the remnants of the old agricultural spirits still
> > attached to the cult at the Paps. Each may be gotten as an
> > allied spirit by priestesses of the Paps."
> >
> > > Hardly agricultural spirits.
> >
> > Where does that Horn of Plenty reference stem from? And what
> > makes the Horn of Plenty separate from agricultural spirits?

While this deep and detailed Praxian discussion is all well and good - and is more suited to the Digest, perhaps we might return to the mater at hand? I believe it was cobbling together a useful Pavic/Sartarite homeland for the esteemed Viktor so he he can give to his players for use in actual play on Monday?

Thanks!

Jeff