Re: Re: Uz society

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:30:54 +0100

gerakkag wrote (a few days ago):

> To be a troll, ya gotta have KL in charge. This doesn't mean that you
> can't have a clan that, say, *looks* like trolls, *acts* like trolls,
> are *like* trolls, but KL isn't on top. They're not trolls by
> *definition* (to be a troll = KL is da mama). All trolls tell you
> they're not trolls. But at some point, ya gotta ask: if it walks like
> a duck...*

Could that be the origin of the Kitori? There is an example for all good Uz: don't do that! See what happens?

I always wondered about this 'weakness', the possibility for Uz to become hoomans, urgh. I do not have the impression the Aldryami or the Mostali are that 'fragile'. Nor do I know of any Aldryami/Mostali adoption rite... Now, some body-infesting seed created to transform flesh into wood, that would be normal. And Borg-like assimilation/reprocessing also.

        Philippe