Re: Uz society

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:49:01 -0000

They're known to not be Aldryami, and they don't look particularly like them any more than the average fungus looks like a rose bush.

> >I suppose if you want copycat creatures that aren't the real thing
> >for some reason in your Glorantha that's fine,
>
> There are things that look like Humans and aren't (Ogres for a
> start), so it's not a completly new idea...

No that's true, and they're a good example for my argument because we know for a fact that ogres aren't human, even though they do look a lot like them. Extending that to trolls shows perfectly that looking like a troll doesn't make you one. As I actualy just said there's nothing wrong with having more lookalikes in your game too if you want. I'm not being anti- anyone's game here.

Simon Hibbs