Re: cultural weapons?

From: nichughes2001 <nick.hughes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:51:20 -0000

Perhaps the 'heavies' should have other compensating skills. Maybe they retain Archery as an exception to the normal rules on heavy infantry. I still think they should not have any massed combat ability - all references seem to indicate that even if individually capable they are relatively poor at massed battles.

> There are other troops in Teshnos however. The Solfi are tough
bruisers,
> the Thoskali are good hunters and the less said about the Goondas,
> the better.

Quite. I thought it better to leave them out as the original question was about the Teshnos homeland keywords (just as I'd leave the Telmori aside when answering questions about Heortling keywords).

--
Nic