Jonorol's Blessing: narrative?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:16:55 +0000 (GMT)

Yes, it's another "how to roleplay Humakti " question, so let's keep it short :)

Jonorol's Blessing. "Recover 1 AP per round during any physical combat as long as AP are above 0."

Does anyone have any existing ideas on how to represent this, narratively or mythically? In what form does the AP arrive (morale? energy? ability to ignore pain?), why physical combat only, and why does it stop once AP at 0?

Yes, I could make things up, but I have enough wheels to invent at present, and keeping to GAG is nice.

Jane Williams

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save �80 http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk