Re: Broos at Moonbroth

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:00:07 -0000

> > You get a fat load of broos - dripping with chaos and desease
and
> > drive them towards your Lunar foe (who you think are a bag of
> > chaos). What kind of crazy general are we talking about?
> >
> > Great debate though!
> >
> > Regards
> > Rob
>
> Pretty standard nomad tactics. Anything that works against a dirt
> eater is, by definition, fair. You might want to just check up on
the
> sorts of antics the Mongols and Tartars got up to in warfare. Its
> makes for some pretty disturbing reading. A bunch of broos is
> relatively tame, comparatively.

Though I am not so sure how praxians did to Civilised Chaos (Lunars) and Primitive Chaos (Broos), (maybe same for uroxes...) I feel little sick to Jeff's opinion about parallel between mongols and broos. (As I don't want to make parallel between "real" crusaders in Jerusalem and broos....)

Of course political propaganda exists like "Our Enemy is non-human cannibals, demons! Kill them without hesitation." But this is not modern age war with mass-communication, Causing fear and telling enemy "We are demons, so you should surrender before your family and city are ruined." is good tactics.

Broos really enjoy killing, destroying and raping as far as I read "Lords of Terror". They think Primal Chaos is natural state of being. At least humanity should have another motvation even in vilest work.

TI