Re: Bross ay Moonbroth

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:29:43 -0800 (PST)

So, if you really dislike the idea that Praxians allied Broos at Moonbroth, the answer to stay reasonably consistent with Generally Accepted Glorantha is that "everyone knows" the Lunars brought the broos, that the broos and the sables ended up facing each other, the sables switched sides, and the stupid broos took them in the rear, <ahem> I mean, attacked their new allies from the flank, thus putting them accidentally on the side of the kinder, gentler bloodthirsty nomads.

This is not true in my Glorantha, of course.

Chris Lemens

Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online. http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html