Re: Broos at Moonbroth

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:14:27 -0000

> > Though I am not so sure how praxians did to Civilised Chaos
> (Lunars)
> > and Primitive Chaos (Broos), (maybe same for uroxes...) I feel
> > little sick to Jeff's opinion about parallel between mongols and
> > broos. (As I don't want to make parallel between "real"
crusaders
> in
> > Jerusalem and broos....)
>
> Oh for goodness sake!
>
> Jeff didn't compare Mongols and Broo. He compared praxians using
broo
> against their enemies with the kinds of tactics used by the
mongols.

No, you are right. I am wrong. (Jeff told me so.)

But maybe there is no difference between the atrocity for its own sake and that for another purpose. (At least, consequence is not so different.) No, I don't ask you a question, I actually asked to myself. Maybe you can equate it with Nysalorian Riddle.

"What is the difference between virtuous intention and virtuous action?" (Dorastor: Land of Doom) Freely apply it to the atrocity of Japan army doing in WW2 or so. If you can answer this question and illuminated, you are no longer speaking for the side of Orlanthi and Praxians.....

TI