Re: Guardians

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:48:29 -0000

> Partially a rulesy question. Do wyter style beings work the same
was
> as Guardians are described in HeroQuest on pages 92-96? Do they
have
> the same sorts of abilities just more powerful?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Oliver

I have wondered about this. I heard that they were and I think that Thunder Rebels goes into more detail. I think that the powers are much more intense, around 1w2? So if I'm right, if the Wyter had 'defend the stead' and you were bashing away at the old Lunar Tax collectors (again) you'd get a mighty wyter augment of +4. Or not, if I am completely wrong....

Regards
Rob