DP - Land of Thunder maps?

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:08:47 +0200 (EET)

Hmm... just got mine. The map is very nice (as we've come to expect from Wesley) and the book looks neat. I don't much care for a lot of the art on the inside, but some of it is really inspired.

But there was something of an anomaly. Parhaps it's a standard bonus, but I seem to have gotten three copies of the map. Strange.

The back of the book has a small picture of a neat looking "player map". Rather like the ones in H�rnmaster products. Is there a large version of it, and was there supposed to be a copy of it with the book? My order was from warehouse23.

        -Adept : Finland