Re: Re: Ahh! Assistance needed from experts!

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:29:18 -0500

Peter Larsen writes:

> Anyway, I think, in general, this is a good idea, and much
> more evocative than the Universal Flesh Man Cult -- I mean,
> really -- when have the Heortlings been unified on anything --
> you can only get 85% to admit the sky is blue on a cloudless
> day, and that's after a couple of hours of bellowing and arm
> wrestling....

Well, then "all" Heortlings then agree that the sky is now blue. Just as all Heortlings now that Flesh Man gave them lots of little secrets to know that helps them out in daily life.

It's those wacky liminal figures amongst our people that dedicate their worship to more esoteric sources of power...

(I have made good use of the Heortling "all" in my campaigns, and I'm not about to stop using it now! 8))

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
                              +--+