Re: more Common magic list

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:44:18 -0800

> Sometimes the groups of Common Magic hang together (for example, the
> Survival Tricks on HQ page 38) but often they seem random (for example
> to Cult Societies on the same page). Somtimes they seem to to be
> reaching towards coherence but fall short (for example, the People
> Talents on HQ page 40).

That's because some CM groupings come from coherent sources, and some don't. Some have a specific reason to have been collected and disseminated, some are simply agglutinative groupings of local phenomenon. Some have a Rhyme and Reason, some have Rhyme *or* Reason, and some have neither Rhyme nor Reason.

RR
- Richelieu