Re: Heortlings & Inheritance

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:53:49 EST

Roderick:

<< A thought - TKT may know how to "banish" a ghost by sending it to another place in the mortal world - "We don't know how to bury you properly - go away and see if someone else does!" Eventually the poor ghost may end up with someone who knows how to lay it to rest with the right ceremony. >>

      I see you've been reading my website ;-) Although when I mentioned the idea there, I wasn't thinking of the proper all-the-trimmings TKT cult, but what we'd now call misapplied worship. But its certainly a fun idea.

Trotsky