Siege of Whitewall

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:39:45 +0100 (CET)

Siege of Whitewall:

Andr� wants quotes for the 1619 date, and Jane offered one of the sources (CHDP). Different Worlds 28 had the "Gloranthan Military Experience" article which gives 1619 as invasion of Heortland (part 1), with the previous years featuring only Volsaxi raids on Sartar. It's on the Issaries website, too.

Genertela Box p.48 and HW Introduction to Glorantha p.147 corroborate 1619 as the invasion of Heortland.

John kindly quotes my 6 years old webpage. While I strove to be true to official Glorantha, that source is not in any way. Take it as inspiration, not as gospel.