Re: Re: Dragonpass numbers

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 07:55:46 +0000 (GMT)

> there are standard of comparison:
> conversion notes from herowars to herowuest pdf at
> Glorantha.com
> cover all these issues pretty well.
> I know, since I'm using it a lot.

Just the straight conversion notes are enough, are they: I was looking for a specific file for OiD and not finding it. OK, ta.

> Please note also that the *full stats* for Kallyr
> will be made
> available in the next Sartar Raising series book.
>
> I add that over time (from 1613 to 1622 or so) even
> great heroes like Kallyr will change.

Well, so I should hope! (Whaddya mean, "even"? They're heroes *because* they change!) I can assure you that the stats I use for her at age 16 don't bear much resemblance to those in OiD.

> So maybe the full stats merely represent the new
> Kallyr, after battle of Iceland events!

One would hope so. They can only ever be a snap-shot.

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html