Re: Re: Reincarnation?

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 01:22:45 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, illuminate33 wrote:

<snip>
> If your "Ainigma" want to resist the "nightmare of previous life
> memory" in Call of Cthulhu style, it is another interesting story.

No, he made his choise some time back. He was not a happy young man in Sun County. He persuaded a friend to help him.

>From reading KoS I figured that the splitting technique is really easy
("pretty soon they vere all doing it to each other..." or such) so he was capable of doing to ritual on his friend, who then could operate on him.

So now in my Glorantha there is a warrior level EWF human, and his Scout level apprentise. The box of Pandora has been opened again...

Windwhistler the EWF-era Sunwyrm of course was egging them on.

> > In the same vein there is a Sheng Seleris style antigod on the
> rise. A
> > soul of a more advanced EWF human, that fled to Kralorela and has
> lived
> > as a mystic ever since.
> >
> > Interesting how the game is shaping up. I just wish there was more
> > material on the mystics.
> >

> More time, I really want it to shapeup my own idea about "failed
> mystics"....Thank you for your precious sample.

It's the super compressed simple version. I'll type you something more in private mail.

        -Adept