Re: "Found" Hero Descriptions

From: Robin D. Laws <rdl_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:39:30 -0500

At 10:32 PM 3/9/2004 +0000, Bruce Ferrie wrote:

>A character I'm about to start playing in a game set in Rinliddi has a
>narrative based on the Pulp song "Common People".

You have no idea how happy it makes me feel to see the character creation system being used in cool, funky ways like this.

It would be great to see a compilation of way-out uses of the 100-word system somewhere on glorantha.com or elsewhere on the net. Or maybe on rpg.net or somewhere else where future recruits to our glorious cause can see it.

He says, volunteering the labor of some hypothetical other person...

Take care >>> Robin

Ramblings of devastating insight now available at: http://www.livejournal.com/users/robin_d_laws/