Re: Dream walking?

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <MOAH_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:16:21 +0100

Jane Williams wrote:

> Thinking about it, you're right. But then "devotee" as
> meaning "like disciple, but not all the time" is a
> fair approximation IMO.

I guess. I kind of saw Devotee as "trying to be your god" so it makes sense that sometimes you actually succeed (and are therefore sort of possessed by said God).

> I hadn't realised other cults *did* specify extra
> details for Disciples :(

I'm checking Storm Tribe again and it turns out several divinities don't have disciple descriptions: Elmal, Heler, Issaries, Odayla, Vinga, Yinkin. And Lankhor Mhy's description is *very* short.

It's about half and half then (counting Orlanth).

Moah, platypus powaaa!