Re: Dream walking?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:19:59 +0000 (GMT)

> > Thinking about it, you're right. But then
> "devotee" as
> > meaning "like disciple, but not all the time" is a
> > fair approximation IMO.
>
> I guess. I kind of saw Devotee as "trying to be your
> god" so
> it makes sense that sometimes you actually succeed
> (and are therefore sort of possessed by said God).

I *think* what we're duscussing here is "suddenly be like your god for a few minutes, whether you wanted to be or not".

An ability to be like your god that you can deliberately call up in battle would be great. But suddenly swapping personalities while down the pub is something else again.

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html